REVOLUTIONIZING PLANNING, ENGAGEMENT, DESIGN, & MUNICIPAL ORGs

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Complete Streets Forum 2012 Toronto

This spring I had the honour of sharing the stage and co-presenting at the Complete Streets Forum in Toronto with one of my Planning heroes, mentor, and friend Dan Burden (Executive Director, Walkable and Livable Communities Institute). 

For my part of the session I discussed placemaking within the context of complete streets, active transportation and community livability.  My presentation included successful placemaking stories; the "unveiling" of the first in a series of stop-motion animation videos for OPPI; and 3D simulations. 

Below is a video of my presentation shot by the conference organizers:


Robert Voigt, MCIP, RPP from Clean Air Partnership on Vimeo.

You can see the Prezi presentation HERE.

No comments: